• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by klasterix71 View Post
    http://www.kolekcionari.com/picture....pictureid=1270
    same guy again,its small world
    btw ,i think norweger is fake imho
    Sir, the link youre posting does not open. The picture is 100% period, Please see my post below.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RD Rygaard View Post
        No its 100% rea l...Ive had about 100 photos hijacked by uktainians & polish. Most of the copied portarits you see on ebay are stolen from my collection.My ex girlfriends father was a professional photographer & would make really nice GLOSSY copies. & I would send out to anyone doing "research". Now I never post an image without watermark. Theyve had a field day with stealing my pics from the beaver books. I got that picture in 83/84...graduation money...lol
        i have seen it not on egay,but on a show,i think i still have it ,bought for few dm as i liked the norge shild.

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
          i have seen it not on egay,but on a show,i think i still have it ,bought for few dm as i liked the norge shild.
          yes I know this was pre ebay days 1990-1991...reread the post . If it has the echte photographie in oval it is bogus. Mine has the norweigien photographers stamp on back...with removed from album

Comment

Originally posted by RD Rygaard View Post
            yes I know this was pre ebay days 1990-1991...reread the post . If it has the echte photographie in oval it is bogus. Mine has the norweigien photographers stamp on back...with removed from album
            well,will look for this on weekend,and will post the front und back,as to be honest i dont remember if that on is "echte p." or not,we will see.

Comment

yes please do..I remember in the early 90s Id met a great guy from east Germany at the huge fleamarkets at kudamm in Berlin. Those days you could buyPC sized SA shots I mean nice ones 2 dm each. Then the $=2 dm. I must have given him 30 to 40 images copied, I mean my best (SS panzer, My BEAUTIFUL "Legion Flandern" portraits,) fastforward I run into him in monroeville (max) 1999. He is then not a researcher or collector but now a dealer. And he had copies of MY photos printed on period paper, many were colorised.....a hard lesson to learn. Trust me I see copies of my pics sold as original on estand sometimes.... The one thing the copiers canm never perfect is the sepia tone or natural aging of the picture. Sometimes you can even see the brush strokes where the use chemicals to age them. Im oftened tempted to "dog ear" a corner of them sometimes, just so it shows in a copy/forgery...
              Originally posted by besslein View Post
              well,will look for this on weekend,and will post the front und back,as to be honest i dont remember if that on is "echte p." or not,we will see.

Comment

sidenote

On a total side note, their was a little fashion habit in Germany, around the time period, of wearing a Hat that was a bit small for your head. I am not kidding, Look at post #77.

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us in link you cannot open is guy with m43 cap whit trapasoid

Comment

Franz Teis
                    Attached Files

Comment

franz teis 2 (Sorry for the poor scans)
                      Attached Files

Comment

lah
                        Attached Files

Comment

lah2
                          Attached Files

Comment

ss
                            Attached Files

Comment

sidecap
                              Attached Files

Comment

wss
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X