Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS buttons

Hi
    I bougth Wh tunic and found that all buttons have SS mark,please your opinion about this buttons,all buttons from Al
    reagrds
    Sergey
    Attached Files

Hi I think they ok,I have an army officers great coat and five of the buttons are SS.John
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for answer John,your buttons on SS tunic? And if you know what cost each SS button?

Comment

Not an SS tunic,I got this mantel in Belgium,the collar was missing(but now has a post war replacement)when I got back to my friends stall,I checked out the buttons and was surprised to find SS marked buttons,at the time I was told the buttons were worth 500 belgien francs each(about £10) the buttons were worth more than the coat.John This was about 1998/99
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes I am too very surprised when checked buttons
          Maybe you still help me read this label,I cant understand date - I see 1970
          Attached Files

Comment

My suterlin is not great,but I read Leutnant ----- Juni(June)1940.I think the tailors did not worry about checking the backs of buttons when they were completing orders for customers,in those days a button was a button and not a rare collectable as it is for us 'sad collectors'John

Comment

Thanks for answer! Yes I agree with you about that buttons !

Comment

Haha, I was the seller and missed the buttons! I'll have to be more careful...

To me, the name looks like "Leutnant Vith Juni 1940"

Good luck, keep us posted on what you find!

Comment

thanks Duke !!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X