This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy.S View Post
    Today a friend of mine showed me an Nice and absolute Original Panzer Wrap and Trousers in MINT Condition incl. Stamp etc.
    The rank is Oberscharführer i think. Not sure!
    All Insignes , eagle etc. are unworn and absolut original. Uniform was a gift from the Children of the Vet.

The Wrap has the Cufftitle Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler on it.
    Hi !

I really don't have a problem with your posted question, but: no one will be able to give a serious answer without really good pics of the items mentioned!!

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
      And your role on the forum is what exactly??

How could his initial post prove to be a scam? Because he ask a basic value of something? Was he offering it for sale? Did he "borrow" photos of a set and offer it for sale? Did he solicit responses via personal messages or email?
      Whooo, what on earth is this? You ask someone what kind of role he has on the forum? Are you god or something? No youre just a mod and that means nothing to a lot of us! Only beacuse you have some hidden info or something like that, and others dont, you are not entitled to behave like that! No one has said this is a scam, but from a zero blank statement like this, the statements does need to be proved, and that the initial poster holds the burden of prof. I have NOT at all taken this to the level as you has, but rather to the point that pictures and futher info will prove the issue. Wouldnt you agree? I certalinly do. I have No agendas here, but as Im used to the usual scrutinity of items vetted in the SS forum, its up to the poster to show what its all about. Neither me or you can change that. Let the person who made claims post the relevant info and pics and we will all be happy.
      Shall we?

If I were you Will Z, and I do respect you a lot for your knowledge and help during may years and posts, I would be milder in the critizism, and help posting pictures and further info.

Cheers
      //Felix

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
        I know Eddy since many years, he is a nice and honest guy, with a great passion for the hobby. He has / had a nice collection of uniforms and fieldgear, before he switched to vehicles.
        He has knowledge of both history and items, so he knows what he is talking about - and for sure he is no scammer...
        Allow me to apologize then for my previous comment. I suppose it was abit presumptuous of me and probably should have kept my mouth shut in this case, but I have seen a couple threads like this pop up, whether they be fakes that people try to get authenticated or original items that they are only pretending to own to then "sell."

All the same, it would be great to see the photos when you get a chance to post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
          Whooo, what on earth is this? You ask someone what kind of role he has on the forum? Are you god or something? No youre just a mod and that means nothing to a lot of us! Only beacuse you have some hidden info or something like that, and others dont, you are not entitled to behave like that! No one has said this is a scam, but from a zero blank statement like this, the statements does need to be proved, and that the initial poster holds the burden of prof. I have NOT at all taken this to the level as you has, but rather to the point that pictures and futher info will prove the issue. Wouldnt you agree? I certalinly do. I have No agendas here, but as Im used to the usual scrutinity of items vetted in the SS forum, its up to the poster to show what its all about. Neither me or you can change that. Let the person who made claims post the relevant info and pics and we will all be happy.
          Shall we?

If I were you Will Z, and I do respect you a lot for your knowledge and help during may years and posts, I would be milder in the critizism, and help posting pictures and further info.

Cheers
          //Felix
          Milder? I suggest you review your post and knock off the lecturing. Did you contact the appropriate moderator of the SS section with your concerns? Did you then follow Eddy into the FJ section as well?
          Last edited by Willi Z.; 07-30-2012, 05:58 PM.
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
            Milder? I suggest you review your postings and knock off the lecturing. Did you contact the appropriate moderator of the SS section with your concerns? Did you then follow Eddy into the FJ section as well?
            Yes, milder even if you like it or not. Thats what ist about. SS forum is not Fj, and thats a fact! Lecturing? Thats because it was needed. ok, but I suggest you find try to find what I have posted in the SS furum during the last years and you might learn something. I posted you respect, but it wasnt really a pay back, was it? So, step down a bit and accept that " you might have overdone it " even if Im a no name. We are done here and lets leave it to the poster to add pics and we will all be happy.

Cheers
            //Felix

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
              We are done here

Yes we are, Thread closed and will be re opened when the poster wants to add photo's if at all

VI) Posting Conduct

1) While we encourage lively discussion, we will not tolerate personal attacks, disrespectful comments, or disingenuous remarks toward any person (including their contributions and posts on the forums) or any organization. Any person disparaging another forum member or organization in this regard, or violating forum rules and/or promoting any views that are not in harmony with the Code of Conduct, may have their comments either edited or removed without notice. Any future incident thereafter may result in that member being permanently removed from the forum.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X