Ss officer cap on e-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss officer cap on e-stand

Hello, could anyone with experience comment on the overseas cap for sale on e- stand?

Link? Which one??

Comment

Originally posted by C.Reinhardt View Post
      Link? Which one??
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=598869

Hello, I tried to paste the link above with the smart (dumb) phone being sold by heinrich 45

Comment

I like the insignia, but the cap has been very sloppily put together and doesn't sit like its been together very long...IMO

Comment

The insignia are very fine originals , the cap however .....

Ian

Comment

cap

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post

Ian
            Thanks for responding guys , I thought to that the insignia was real but the cap might be polizie, does the color look strange to anyone else?

Comment

It looks green ... West German Police kind of green but wait for an expert.

Ian

Comment

It looks green ... West German Police kind of green but wait for an expert.

Ian
                It does look a little green - maybe it's the photos? Side caps is not my area of collecting - so I can't give you a definitive answer Kubel. I'm on the fence with Ian.

Comment

cap

Originally posted by C.Reinhardt View Post
                  It does look a little green - maybe it's the photos? Side caps is not my area of collecting - so I can't give you a definitive answer Kubel. I'm on the fence with Ian.
                  Yes, I am on the fence too but leaning more towarda bo for the cap itself :'(

Comment

Ian
                    Agree but the cap is not real and if it is i have not seen such before !!!

Comment

do not destroy this cap from pictures.
                      Colours change if cap it's exposed to light or flash or dask and so on.

Heinrich please make a picture under natural light.

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                        do not destroy this cap from pictures.
                        Colours change if cap it's exposed to light or flash or dask and so on.

Heinrich please make a picture under natural light.
                        Absolutely right ... with the value of the insignia it needs an in-hand examination by an expert.

Ian

Comment

I like what I see.
                          Luca
                          Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Ongaro View Post
                            I like what I see.
                            Luca
                            me too, Luca.

and i'm sure that natural colours it's so different.

Comment

Hi guys,
                              I thank you all for your comments, however I do not like it when an Item I put for sale has been put up for discussion without asking my permission, it simply is not polite. If asked, of course I would have agreed, but I would also have been knowing about it.
                              This sidecap is 100% original SS as well as the decals are, I am glad that some respected fellow collectors clearly see that, thanks!
                              This sidecap has been made of a very high quality tricot, almost soft as doeskin, If anyone suggest the quality is "sloppy" or "poor" he does not know, sorry to say, what he is talking about. The color is absolute correct. This sidecap has been offered for sale a while through the site of MARTIN STILES, a very respectful SS collector and dealer. I took it out of the sale because I wanted to try to sell it at WAF. I can only say that the happy buyer will be the owner of a top quality and 100% original SS sidecap with silverwire insignia for the best price he will be ever able to buy this kind of cap for.
                              If not sold for € 4.100,= it will remain in my collection. Simple as that.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X