Sleeve Eagle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeve Eagle?

Gentlemen, I’m a “newbie” just starting out in this treacherous field of collecting. I’ve been reading posts here every chance I get and I’ve learned much already. I have found this alleged sleeve eagle and don’t know enough to be able to determine if it is good or bad. Additionally, if this is good, I have no idea what to offer for it. The link below will take you to the photos. Any help is much appreciated!

<O></O>

The link:http://srtan.com/waffen.htm

Originally posted by Michael P.
    Gentlemen, I’m a “newbie” just starting out in this treacherous field of collecting. I’ve been reading posts here every chance I get and I’ve learned much already. I have found this alleged sleeve eagle and don’t know enough to be able to determine if it is good or bad. Additionally, if this is good, I have no idea what to offer for it. The link below will take you to the photos. Any help is much appreciated!

<O></O>

The link:http://srtan.com/waffen.htm
    I have never seen 'feet' like that before. I'd be interested to see if other members have one like this: a rareity, or superfake?
    regards
    jon

Comment

Hi Michael and Jon. At first I have to say that the super detailing is a red flag. I have never seen one that nice! But, it looks like Peter Whamond just sold one similar, although his picture is not as close-up, but you can tell that it too has the feet depicted like this one. So, that's a long-winded of saying that I'm not certain about this one, but it does have beautiful super detailing right or wrong.

Comment

Thanks

Thankyou both for your observations. I agree that if this is a fake it sure looks good. Thought maybe I stumbled onto something good . Curious to know if anyone else has opinions?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X