Unknown SS camo item...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown SS camo item...

Ok, anyone know what part of the SS uniform was this??

Waffen SS M43 Camo Garter Belt. Does it come with the matching panties and convertable bustier?

Comment

Odd Item ......

I am sorry to point out but you have it up the wrong way....... it's actually a bra or better known in the inner circles a chest warmer. David

Comment

HHHhhhmmmm...... Are they gaiters? If not gaiters I agree with above. Most likely a Bra for the SS men with Gynocomastea.

Comment

It is a set of garters made from recicled Waffen SS camo cloth. A friend found this last year in a flea market in northern Italy. Makes you think what hapenned with most original uniforms in Europe in the immediate post war years.
          Best,
          Cesar.

Comment

WOW

Now that's a rare item

I'm off to check my Grandmother's underwear

Thanks from Jack

Comment

Originally posted by ccmax
              It is a set of garters made from recicled Waffen SS camo cloth. A friend found this last year in a flea market in northern Italy. Makes you think what hapenned with most original uniforms in Europe in the immediate post war years.
              Best,
              Cesar.
              HA! I was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Dutton
                WOW

Now that's a rare item

I'm off to check my Grandmother's underwear

Thanks from Jack
                Ewwwww!

Comment

Maybe Ilsa the she wolf left it after a film.

Comment

The thing is...what value do you put on this item? What would an SS collector pay?

Thanks from Jack.

Comment

A so called Nierenschutz, original or not I donĀ“t know it because the production with original cloth material is buisy and a lot of material was lately found in germany.

Comment

Original or not? If not original, I have to assume somebody in northern Italy is surreptitiously dumping underwear items made with original fabric in flea markets with the intention of... of... well, can you come up with a theory?

Comment

garters

Ciao Cesar,
                          well, believe me its an "original" item. I mean, its quite a long story: if it's not right this one, I had one in my collection PERFECTLY identical to this one. Now I'm 37, I've found it (or an identical one) in Prato, Italy, close to Florence, for many years in the past the capital of "rags". Here were sent rags and textiles from all over the world (huge red cross deposits too).
                          I had it for free from the man who took away from rags the uniforms and sold them (unfortunately not for free and not only to me...).
                          Its 100% an immediately post war item, then there was big need of dressing especially from poor people here in italy... Among rags I've seen so many curiosities...almost any civilian garments made from splinter/ss zeltbahn. I've seen a pair of camo trousers, splinter zeltbahn, beautiful, little usage...
                          but inside there was hand stitched "1946"!
                          I've kept these garters for some time in my collection, then I gave as a present to a friend of mine.
                          I really can't swear these are the same ones, but they look like... I like to think that the world is very small!
                          Sincerely
                          Daniele

Originally posted by ccmax
                          Best,
                          Cesar.

Comment

Gyno-what?!?!?!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X