Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ID SS "Langemarck,,

Hello
    A new piece in the collection do you like?Thanks!
    Attached Files

Very nice!

Comment

why you clean it? What is the story between this tag?

Comment

is ground!

Comment

I understand, but I think it looks more authentic unclean

Comment

I agree with espenlaub.

Comment

There is no problem to wash!

Comment

It's just depends of the wish of the owner. I know one guy who is allways clean the tunics, repair the holes, replace insignia, restore the vehicles to the condition like modern premium class Bugatti... But he is happy with it. (Derek, you know this guy )
                As I myself, I prefer the character, the restored item is like body without soul.
                sometime washing with just a clean water you will remove all character. To me that kind of items lost the half of it's value.

Comment

[QUOTE=espenlaub;5270663]It's just depends of the wish of the owner. I know one guy who is allways clean the tunics, repair the holes, replace insignia, restore the vehicles to the condition like modern premium class Bugatti... But he is happy with it. (Derek, you know this guy )
                  As I myself, I prefer the character, the restored item is like body without soul.
                  sometime washing with just a clean water you will remove all character. To me that kind of items lost the half of it's value.[/QUOT

Hi Gents!

Cleaning the tag with water is same like remove the dust from tunics or helmets, imo is not problem. but we are not the same

O.

Comment

Ok ..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by espenlaub View Post
                      It's just depends of the wish of the owner. I know one guy who is allways clean the tunics, repair the holes, replace insignia, restore the vehicles to the condition like modern premium class Bugatti... But he is happy with it. (Derek, you know this guy )
                      sometime washing with just a clean water you will remove all character. To me that kind of items lost the half of it's value.
                      He he yes I know who you are thinking about .
                      He is always looking for items in the best condition. He hate combat used items.

Comment

Originally posted by NORDSUDETEN View Post
                        Ok ..
                        These new pictures you have posted where taken before cleaning yes ?

Comment

Real situation!

Comment

I'am wondered if this is a Estonian find?

Comment

It's maybe a stupid question, but I don't know anything bout ID tags ...
                              but how do you know it's a 'Langemarck tag'?

Greetz,
                              dEV

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X