SS-Oberscharführer collar patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS-Oberscharführer collar patches

Hello guys, I would like to have your opinions about this collar tab pair. I obtained them with some other original insignia a while back. What do you fellows think?
    Here are the pics:

http://www.military.be/GvB2a.jpg

http://www.military.be/GvB2b.jpg

cheers
    Bart
    Last edited by bschille; 07-19-2004, 12:53 PM.

Bart, this makes it easier..

Comment

Comment

Collar Tabs .....

IMO ..... These look good, but my gut feeling is " NOT FOR ME ". I feel these are not as old as they look. David

Comment

Thank you David for your reply! Much appreciated.

Any other comments????

Comment

I agree with David, I wouldn´t buy them because they are in my opinion not ok. I don´t like the revers and the rune stlye plus this combination very much. A textbook BeVo or a RZM style would be nicer where you don´t have this questions.

Comment

Hi Bschille,

I am in the minority but You have an original pair of Machined embroidered (RZM) collar tabs. The distinct edge to the runes has not yet been faked to the standard yours indicate. I would buy those without hestiation.

Cheers

Mark

Recommend a search of this Forum. Gary ran a good thread on the subject of both ME and BeVo Runic patches. Lots of examples posted.

Originally posted by Robert Hassler
              I agree with David, I wouldn´t buy them because they are in my opinion not ok. I don´t like the revers and the rune stlye plus this combination very much. A textbook BeVo or a RZM style would be nicer where you don´t have this questions.
              Last edited by Mark Holden; 07-31-2004, 10:08 PM. Reason: add comment

Comment

Thank you for the comments so far!

Mark, I have seen the numerous examples of RZM tabs posted here on this forum, but it never hurts to ask for opinions . Like I said these came with other insignia, namely a set of red piped shoulder boards, an arm eagle and a Götz von Berlichingen cuffband. They supposedly were cut from the same uniform. About the other insignia I was 100% sure.

cheers
                Bart

Comment

I know I'm late on this but I think these look absolutely fine to me (disregarding the 'provenance') I see nothing wrong. The litzen looks right as do the pips.....where's Gary ?

Cheers,Ian.

Comment

"where's Gary ?"

Here , Bart and i have already talked about these patchies, just wanting to see what the other forum users have to say, and no its not a test or trick of any kind,
                    cheers,
                    Gary

Comment

opinion

Hi Guys, they both look just fine to me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X