SS sleeve eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More and More

Last edited by InfanterieSammler; 12-17-2006, 11:29 PM.

Comment

More, More and More

Comment

Super rare!

The rare tropical panzer tunic eagle !

Comment

And one more

Comment

W-SS Insignia Cut-Offs

Personally, I enjoy collecting W-SS uniform insignia cut-offs, but original examples are incredibly hard to find. The example I've shown here is purely limited to tropical eagles on green wool, multiply this example by the number of possible other cut-off variations (silver-grey eagles on green wool, on camo material, etc, etc.) and you can begin to gauge how widespread the number of fake W-SS insignia cutoffs are . Happy hunting! John

Comment

Sleeve eagle

The first picture you showed after my last post is my sleeve eagle. Is it from Manions ? What if you removed the backing and stitching. Do you recommend it? I would then have a sleeve eagle that was legit but would be worth less. Thanks for the info and photos.

Comment

Sleeve Eagle

The seller has refunded half the money on this sale. I will keep the eagle as is.
                I thank everybody for their input. This thread has been very educational for me and hope its helped other collecters. Thanks again Ed

Comment

Eagle

Ed,
                  The first eagle that I posted is your eagle. It was for sale by Manion's in Jan '02...I'm glad to hear the seller refunded you some of your money back. I'm really surprised that nobody else weighed on the thread though. I couldn't believe when I started seeing one after another of these eagles for sale in such as short time...John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X