No announcement yet.

Most valued SS item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very impressive items! The SS gorget is a real gem, love the officers tunic!

Comment

Here are my most valued SS items...

There are about 5-6 know size 70 SS helmets. Here are two! The m40 to my knowledge is the only m40 size 70 in the world.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nothing to match most of the exotic items already posted BUT my sole remaining 'SS' item ... and by that I mean that it was discovered built into the wall in an SS officer's quarters in the Channel Islands.

A '50' marked KVKIoS by Gschiermeister of Vienna.

Cheers, Ian.

Comment

Very nice Ian, they don't get any better condition wise then that! interesting location for the find also!

Kevin

Comment

I have too many to choose but this is top of list
              Attached Files

Comment

indoors w/ matching cap. they didn't come together but are a perfect match (condition wise, even down to the blood stains on left side of cap & tunic)
                Attached Files

Comment

hi

Originally posted by foamspoon View Post
                  HI nice very big helmets

Comment

Recent acquisition. Missing the top internal tray and has some side damage to outer and inner skin, but apart from that, great patina. Large 'foot locker' type wooden crate with internal tin (fully sealed) liner.

Also has a great shipping label on the side, which is about 70% complete. Shipped from Cholm on the 16.06.1944. Mezger was killed on the 10.10.1944.

This is from SS-Obersturmfuhrer Mezger from Wiking. Came via the previous family home (his brother).

Not necessarily my favourite SS item (have something really special in my collection), but great to come across something like this, which has remained virtually untouched since 1944.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hands down this tab with the photo it came with!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X