Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Tunic

Hi<O</O
    As i will be putting this one on the E-stand Soon I will throw this tunic in front of the wolves

But please take yoy time to read this before making any comments.<O</O
    <O</O

This one came out of what i believe was a Russian theater or museum some years ago along with some other tunic's...and then sold by a Swedish dealer to a forum member who i traded it with 1½ years ago.
    <O</O
    Not being a ss collector i will not claim to be the right one to judge this one.. But my humble opinion would be that there is a chance of this one did start it's live as an ss tunic.
    <O</O
    Eagle looks original applied and there are no signs of that there was ever a heer eagle on the Brest. The nordland cufftitle is original but has defiantly been replaced, but there are still traced of thread inside from the cufftitle that was there before the nordland.
    <O</O
    Collartabs looks original applied.. Shoulderstraps i will not comment on, and i do not know if they were on it when it came out, or if they where aplied by the dealer or the former owner.
    <O</O
    I am sorry that the photo are not the best quality, but i was so unfortunate to drop my camera.
    <O</O
    I would appreciate some decent and precise comments, and please no simple "fake" or "bad" comments without backing them up without the proper facts.
    <O</O
    Regards. Jacob<O</O
    <O</O
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jacob Andreasen; 03-11-2012, 10:27 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Shoulderstraps i will not comment on, and i do not know if they were the when it came out or the where aplied by the dealer or the former owner.
                Attached Files

Comment

I see what appears to be a shadow on the collar of past insignias it could be the photo....lets see the entire liner inside.

Comment

As most of this tunics, they came from the Kazakhfilm, Alma-Ata, most of them was stripped, some with the heeres insignia, really I did not remember the SS tunics from there which was completed, but this place was really rich for Panzer untouched items, and most of them was yellow piped. At least this filmstudio was cleaned up in the beginning 1990's by two groups of catchers, and in full amount there was a tousands of them, just me- I had approx 35 Panzer black tunics from there
                    Last edited by espenlaub; 03-11-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

All the insignia is original and I would almost go as far to say it is original to the Uniform.
                      The tresse around the collar and shoulder boards is Luftwaffe

Comment

Thanks for yor answers.

Regards. Jacob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X