An original jacket or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An original jacket or not?

Hello? I would like to get Your opinion about this jacket, does it seem original or not? Thanks for the answers.

I'm not familiar with WW2 German SS or Wehrmacht uniforms, that's why I don't know what to check there, that's why I'm asking for help

Comment

Not an SS cut, I'm afraid. No cuffs, rock cut in the rear, angled flaps - this looks German, but not SS. The wool is not the expected quality for such an early tunic.

regards, Robert

Comment

It's a fake then?

Comment

I think so...

Comment

No, probably a real jacket, but not SS and probably not wartime, IMO.

regards, Robert

Comment

Ok thanks for help, I'll say no to the seller then because I don't want to spend money on things I don't want to buy, well that showed me that don't trust the seller because he said it's original SS, thank god I asked from here before buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by vegas View Post
                Ok thanks for help, I'll say no to the seller then because I don't want to spend money on things I don't want to buy, well that showed me that don't trust the seller because he said it's original SS, thank god I asked from here before buying it.
                Sometimes the seller does not know the item is bad. As they say, "trust but verify."

Comment

Originally posted by Naval Enigma View Post
                  Sometimes the seller does not know the item is bad. As they say, "trust but verify."
                  Very true...many find a uniform they know is German, and roll the dice hoping it is something rare that can be ornamented like a Christmas tree.

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
                  X