Reischenbeck tk hr -- pro pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reischenbeck tk hr -- pro pics

Images as promised. Mod please advise if posting here is ok; if not i'll append to existing thread. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Plus
    Attached Files

Comment

Also
      Attached Files

Comment

In addn.
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok? Thanks again all. Over to you craig....

Comment

Although showing serious dents and quite some use this Ehrenring bears all the relevant details still crispy and sharp - astonishing and beautiful!!

Well worth to add it to any serious collection - especially if indeed it´s THAT Reischenbeck!

Comment

Thanks again thorsten; bowing in your direction. Still trying to learn more about the execrable herr reischenbeck. And will, i assure you.

Comment

Was it ground dug?

Comment

Was it ground dug?

Comment

no 'dolch -

carried back by the dad of the man I got it from - a sgt. in a 1/2-track co. who w/his men stopped at a cafe in france (when isn't known) and 'dad' spotted the ring being worn by fellow at an adjoining table, told him he knew he was an ss offcr. and made him an offer: 'surrender your ring and papers and come with me or I'll tell the locals who you are. ...' make of this what you will/

interestingly, tho, that herr REISCHENBECK didn't go to trial 'til '1958, for reportedly shooting about 30 auschwitz evacuees. if seller's story is correct, the americans must not have found much reason to hold him

Comment

THIS LATEST BULLETIN FROM CRAIG GOTTLIEB: 'It appears original!' I quite like the exclamation mark. hope tomorrow to visit the us national archives in pursuit of the BROTHERS REISCHENBECK.
                      (thanks 'dolch!)

and again, thanks to all other nice g as interested as the rest of us as more comes to light. the plot thickens - as the stomach sickens. tho in truth maybe bro. ewald was never brought up on atrocity charges like wilhelm. which I realize would be, perversely, less interesting to the Ring Fraternity.

it would also be interesting to find if either of these persosns is alive. by the way, can someone put me in touch with herr patzwall? and who else mt. have a copy of the Key - whatever that is?

will advise as data comes in; would appreciate anything more from colleagues. david

Comment

Here you go:

www.patzwall.de

Comment

Vielen dank torstan !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X