Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSTK "walk around" ring

Hi All,
    I'm new to the forum and found the old thread about a decent SSTK repro ring. I understand that they are no longer producing one but to save me reinventing the wheel I would like to ask who is currently offering a "decent" copy as a walk around ring?
    Don't want to get into the whole "we are collectors and only deal in originals" and "why don't you look on eBay"
    I have only found light weight and poor quality examples from the usual suspects online.
    Having done what I consider the fullest extent of research available to the interested observer via regular online means, I would now like to defer to those with closer association and longer engagements in such interests.
    Cheers
    Rod
    Sydney

SSTK "walk around"

G'Day Rod, Firstly let me welcome you to the forum. As for the TK ring try this web site;third reich.ca Hope this helps.
    Regards Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by steve wilko View Post
      G'Day Rod, Firstly let me welcome you to the forum. As for the TK ring try this web site;third reich.ca Hope this helps.
      Regards Steve.
      Hi Steve,
      thanks for the reply and welcome.
      I have a ring from Russ over at thirdreich.ca, outstanding customer service and nice documentation. The ring is a replication of a well worn early style but dated 21.12.42 awarded to Kroeger. It's detail is comensurate with being well worn and therefore isn't as crisp as I would like, it is also quite light at 7.5 gms.
      I was interested in some of the work that was being done by members of this forum some years back or if anyone knew of any currently available reproductions that are of top quality and accuracy.
      Cheers
      Rod

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X