• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These pictures are terrible .
    I dont get a warm feeling though .
    owen

Comment

In my opinion this smock could be original, I like the colors and the cloth, it appaer to be a m38 with the elastic collar relaxed, also the black embroidered string holes are OK for this early Palm, what I would like to see if possible with some better pictures are the entire sleeves expecially the two last pieces.
      Thanks
      Lorenz

Comment

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
        I dont get a warm feeling though .
        Agree. For instance: The camo pattern is a "variant" I haven't seen before on an original item. To me this is a reproduction.

Cheers

Comment

Colors

I agree the green color looks right, it has a chance.

Hey, Kammoman, sit next to me at the SOS and you will get a very warm feeling you sexy bastardo !!!
          Attached Files

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=563580

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=566426

Some caution would be appropriate...

Comment

Originally posted by ssvt View Post

at this time i was much younger i do "woodwork" for him. (dont know the right word)
              cut wood into pieces.

i hoped he will pay me... but no... i get this smock.

"Now I dont mind choppin wood, and I dont care if the moneys no good.
              Ya take what ya need and ya leave the rest,
              But they should never have taken the very best.
              "

Comment

Only if Crag Weird leb sits beside us in the middle .

Comment

Originally posted by JWL View Post
                  Some caution would be appropriate...
                  Agree

Comment

Once again

Originally posted by kammo man View Post
                    Only if Crag Weird leb sits beside us in the middle .
                    Sir, I underestimated your level of perversion. Yee have outdone me yet again. I shall not have Gott Lube come twixt us, yeech!

Comment

Originally posted by ssvt
                      i will say it again. this smock is 100% real/original.... and i sell it for very low price!

Do you really think we're gonna buy your pathetic story?

i have to pay the therapy for my wife.
                      You might rather want to use all the money you have for your therapy.

Again: I strictly advice everyone not to send one dime to that man (or his aliases).

Comment

Hello,
                        Copy: Thumbdown: Thumbdown !!!
                        Cheers

Comment

Is a comment like that really needed? You asked for advice.
                          Items like these are not your everyday EKII, and it would not be the first time that people got burned buying these so caution is always a must!.
                          If you really need to sell an item like that and you need advise then make sure you have good clear pictures and you will be taking more seriously.
                          Now I am not saying anything about your private situation but by talking about your private life in order to sell an item with bad pictures and a story makes it suspicious. Everyone is entitled have his or her opinion.

Please keep it civilized!

i wish you you get cancer !!!

Comment

Ok, in plain words: In my opinion this entire story is made up. It is pathetic and disgusting.

He wants to sell a repro smock as original wrapped into a "nice" story boosted with the bold and disgusting extra-story of "his wife is suffering from cancer" and that therefore he needs the money.

Yet in another thread he is "asking for advice" on another fake smock (that he probably wants to buy when his wife has been cured??). GEE!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=563580

If that was a real smock he could sell it in "austria" in the blink of an eye for a reasonable price. Instead he comes here trying to arrange an international deal...and he doesn't plan to use vaseline.

I have seen many bizarre and dodgy characters here and elsewhere but really this is a new level.

Comment

Originally posted by ssvt View Post
                              i also sold my car.....
                              ...I hope the next thing will be your computer.

Comment

I wish you people leave cancer alone, this is a militaria forum and not kindergarden,OK

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X