Bevo cuff titles opinions for a friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bevo cuff titles opinions for a friend.

A collector friend bought these recently and doesn't really know SS cloth at all. Wants me to post his pictures and get an opinion. He bought them pretty cheap, that was my first 'Red Flag' Thanks guys for the help. Dave.
    Attached Files

cuff titles

pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

All bad.

Jack

Comment

Ss

I thought so. That's why I don't buy this stuff. The fakes are getting to damn good! He's paid next to nothing so, he'll get next to nothing!
        Last edited by STUG III; 01-07-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Cuff Titles

Reddick reproductions with the exception of the AH, which is also bad.

Charles Betz

Comment

agree all bad

Comment

agree with gentlemens
              bad

Comment

Hello Dave,
                I hope for your friend, that the cuff titles were really cheap - like the other gentlemen said: reproductions!

Regards,
                Dagaz

Comment

all bad

Comment

If you do a search on here there are plenty of hints and tips on these machine-woven cufftitles, in fact they are really easy to spot when you do the research.
                    The immediate give away on standard BeVo types is the reverse of the upper and lower borders, they MUST have a row of ................ NEVER .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. if you look at your friend's they will all have the .,.,.,.,.,., feature. On the front of the borders originals have a clear 'sawtooth' edge, the fakes have a smooth border.

Hope this helps, Ian.

Comment

Have to agree with what the others have already said about these , bad & the Hitlerjugend cuff was never made in BeVo .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X