No announcement yet.

big dealer mistake,WSS panzer trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspected this was the case. Time is tight around the holidays and it is hard to closely look at everything coming in the door sometimes. Good show

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Griffin View Post
      Did anyone expect a different result? There is no one in the militaria world with as sterling a reputation as Bill Shea.
      That has not been my experience after spending more than 20K with Bill Shea. Jacques

Comment

I have done alot of business with Bill and have never had any problems. Him and his son never hesitate of answer any questions or discuss any item in their inventory.

Comment

I've had nothing but good experiences with Bill

Comment

another BIG mistake m44 trousers offered as SS Stug pair

http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPa...forms/u208.htm

Comment

Just email Bill, problem will be quiclky solved

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I need to go back to "pants school" to brush up on these. This will be taken care of within 24 hours.
                I do sincerely appreciate the watchdog service especially when it's worded in a courteous fashion.
                Respectfully.
                Bill Shea

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Shea View Post
                  Thanks for the heads up. I need to go back to "pants school" to brush up on these. This will be taken care of within 24 hours.
                  I do sincerely appreciate the watchdog service especially when it's worded in a courteous fashion.
                  Respectfully.
                  Bill Shea
                  very nice from you Sir,no one is perfect,and we all do mistakes from time to time.i wish more dealers are so honest like you.

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                    very nice from you Sir,no one is perfect,and we all do mistakes from time to time.i wish more dealers are so honest like you.
                    Says alot about the Man! Nothing but great service from Ruptured Duck for me, Two tunics and several odds and ends bought with no problems! I plan to do future business when the right item comes along.

Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X