Kneipe? Norway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kneipe? Norway

Not sure, but cannot find the Kneipe section anymore. Possible my account is ending soon, but dont know.

Anyhow, I am in Norway right now and I am very impressed about this Nation.
    So friendly people, the Citys are the cleanest I have seen so far.
    I was in Drammen shortly for work and right now I am in Oslo. Tomorrow heading back to Germany.

Cheers,
    Robert

They say Norway is the best country in the world to live in
    But they also say that Norway is the most expensive country in the world to live in

Derek

Comment

You have to consider the income is also higher in Norway.
      The schools are one of the bests as well.
      I like to view the things when you can compare from experience.

Comment

I love Norway and Norwegian people

the Kneipe section is available once you pay your subscription.

Comment

Norway is a very beautiful and clean country Been there around 10 times and have enjoyed it. Used to be an eldorado for third reich items as well, but the picture has changed and the prices gone up big time. Real world catching up I guess. For the lucky or for the insider there are still nice items to have of course.

Still one can enjoy the nature of course.

//Felix

Comment

Most Expensive

Zurich Switzerland is the most expensive place in the world. I believe Dr. Strangelove has a villa there.

Comment

Zurich in top of the charts as well. There I will stop by tomorrow as well.
              It is nice to be back in Europe and go round and round.
              Since I moved back to Germany I was twice in France, once in Austria, once back in the US, Norway and in January in Brasil. Will see how that is.

Comment

Sos

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                Zurich in top of the charts as well. There I will stop by tomorrow as well.
                It is nice to be back in Europe and go round and round.
                Since I moved back to Germany I was twice in France, once in Austria, once back in the US, Norway and in January in Brasil. Will see how that is.
                So no SOS for you in February?

Comment

Bergen is stunning!!! Have friends there and definitely plan to head there again soon.

As for price of living......try out Australia for a little while and you will see we are the rip-off central of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Wünsche View Post
                    Bergen is stunning!!! Have friends there and definitely plan to head there again soon.

As for price of living......try out Australia for a little while and you will see we are the rip-off central of the world.
                    sorry you are wrong new zealand tops the rip off of the world , try the exchange rate here ,, and the list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
                      So no SOS for you in February?

Why not? Pending on the mood, will see.

Comment

It would be nice if you could share your impressions you gather in Brasil.

Comment

Oslo and Norway is quiet alright.
                          I'v been here for 45 years now, and I think I'l stay for some moore.

Thanks a lot, its nice that you like my homeland.

Take care.
                          Gulli

Comment

You should try flyfish salmon in Norway......best vacation ever!

I do it every year :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
                              Zurich Switzerland is the most expensive place in the world. I believe Dr. Strangelove has a villa there.

In fact he has two, I like the one with the four ivory towers more.

However, Johannesburg is the most expensive city of them all, a visit there may very well cost your life.

Cheers

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X