Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut LAH NCO Cuff Title

Hello Gentlemen,

A collector I've been purchasing some items off of has this cuff title I'm looking at. I believe it to be authentic. It has 7 threads for the borders and it feels like other legit ones. What the value on such an item would be. I see untouched LAH cuffs going for around $1000 to $1500 USD, but nothing on cut ones. I apologize for the crappy pics, all I had was my phone with me.

Assuming its good, probably around 400.

Comment

Originally posted by dhcoleterracina View Post
      Assuming its good, probably around 400.
      Yup

Comment

Cool, thanks guys!

Here's a couple of more clearer pics, what do you think? ?

Comment

its real,but to bad it was cut.

Comment

I know eh

Looks like it was glued onto something at some point, perhaps the vet who brought it back decided to do a little scrap booking lol.

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Yes, a pity about the cut down....
              ... but I like these kind of combat removed cuff titles. Shortened or not, but a nice feeling to have something thats been there.

Also, the shorter cuffs are quite cheap but still represents what it was all about... and makes a nice display.

//Felix

Comment

I second that Felix...

Comment

Originally posted by Felix View Post
                  Yes, a pity about the cut down....
                  ... but I like these kind of combat removed cuff titles. Shortened or not, but a nice feeling to have something thats been there.

Also, the shorter cuffs are quite cheap but still represents what it was all about... and makes a nice display.

//Felix
                  I agree. A full length minty cuff straight out of some store room does not hold much appeal for me. Would much rather have a been there piece.
                  best wishes,
                  jeff
                  Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

I totally agree. As nice as an unissued, textbook piece is it doesn't have the history behind it, the connection to the average grunt in the field. Guess thats why I've started branching off to battlefield relics, especially battle damaged ones. LOTS of history there

Comment

And if this was sourced in CANADA most likely a pick up from the normandy campaigns... Billbert

Comment

Hmmm, never thought about that!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X