No announcement yet.

Totenkopf Sanitats Collar Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right detection and bullion is dangerous as we see from all ther other posts latlely as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
      right, bullion bullion

Okay I get the slitty eye bit too. But I give up ....

But can someone please take the time and explain why this tab is so wrong as I am obviously not getting this
      Regards
      David

Comment

The form and execution of the skull isn't great, and the "S" is too chunky...this is what I don't like...

Comment

Skull

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          No way, no chance, no how.

Comment

Here is a simmular patch that is for sale here at www.collectorsmilitaria.com by fellow forum member Bill Rannow.
            have a look at the Skull eyes and nose to compare to the example being discussed.

Kevin
            Attached Files
            Last edited by WEISNER; 12-15-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WEISNER View Post
              Here is a simmular patch that is for sale here at www.collectorsmilitaria.com by fellow forum member Bill Rannow.
              have a look at the Skull eyes and nose to compare to the example being discussed.

Kevin
              Why? This one is machine embroidered and of an entirely different construction, whereas the one that started this thread is hand embroidered in aluminum wrapped silk (MAYbe!)

Comment

???

Kevin
                I don't get it either. You cannot compare the two. And Rannow's Tab looks real.

Comment

Kevin
                  Kevin,
                  1. The Tk + I collar insignia you picture is original,,, but has a Post War Repair piping added to cover up damage.
                  2. As for the Tk+s collar insignia this thread is about it's a Counterfeit.
                  John
                  Last edited by John; 12-16-2011, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Thread tab

Originally posted by John View Post
                    Kevin,
                    1. The Tk + I collar insignia you picture is original,,, but has a Post War Repair piping added to cover up damage.
                    Looks like the top portion of it went into a meat grinder.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X