Yep, VERY new.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
        Yep, VERY new.

Ian

Comment

Comment

Three color variations of the "unnammed pattern", with early #6 sleeves.

Comment

Comment

I presume this is a 'the latest fake' type thread?

Comment

Yikes...OK for reenactments I guess...

Comment

Fake

Comment

SMWHOLESALE?

Tom

Comment

sm wholesale

Comment

I posted the pictures to show the latest and greatest (its even better in person) that my buddy makes, yes SM Wholesale. No where did I say these items were original. With the amout of obvious reproductions ive seen on this forum, and the so-called experts sucked into thinking they are real, Knowledge and communication is power. Those who PM'd me accusing me of trying to pass fakes can go F themselves. Ive done nothing but try to assist people on this forum, even to the point of traveling to photograph other items to assist in authenticating various items. If I was trying to pass fakes, I wouldnt do it first of all, and second, I wouldnt do it here. Nor would I post two color variations in the same thread, which obviously shows they are reproductions, especially in that pattern which is very rare. I think in the future, I will just stay in the vehicle fourm, less wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerknacker12 View Post
                            I posted the pictures to show the latest and greatest (its even better in person) that my buddy makes, yes SM Wholesale. No where did I say these items were original. With the amout of obvious reproductions ive seen on this forum, and the so-called experts sucked into thinking they are real, Knowledge and communication is power. Those who PM'd me accusing me of trying to pass fakes can go F themselves. Ive done nothing but try to assist people on this forum, even to the point of traveling to photograph other items to assist in authenticating various items. If I was trying to pass fakes, I wouldnt do it first of all, and second, I wouldnt do it here. Nor would I post two color variations in the same thread, which obviously shows they are reproductions, especially in that pattern which is very rare. I think in the future, I will just stay in the vehicle fourm, less wankers.
                            is this smw new long awaited plane tree

Comment

What do you expect buddy when just posting a pic with no text?What can we read minds?
                              Post a fake get a response...simple.Post a good item...get a response...just as simple.
                              No where in your text did you give any one a clue of the purpose of your posting these pics..or your intent,let alone that you were trying to show off your friends "really good fakes" and to what aim?...to sell? to show off he's a good fabricator?..to try and trick someone?? I guess?First off noone here is after fakes,and this is'nt the reinactors section,I have a hard time understanding your point in this...and then you call US wankers?Yeah go back to the vehicle forum then...and step on it!
                              Last edited by wewelsburg; 12-04-2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X