Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Silverware

Hi Folks,

I need some opinions on the following SS dinner silverware place setting. I've seen "copies" years ago when I was at the Stuttgart show....and these aren't like them...but I'm still NOT sure about these. I bought these when I was in Europe. I've seen one site that had some of these for sale...."Germania International"...BUT I just wasn't sure.

Thanks,
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Edelweisse; 10-10-2011, 03:31 PM.

SS Silverware

More pix
    Attached Files

Comment

SS Silverware

Final Pix...Thank you for your comments
      Attached Files

Comment

Fake, isn't that acid etching???

Comment

Edelweisse,
          These look like "horrid" fantasy SS silverware to me.....NOTHING I'd give shelf space for personally! If "GERMANIAINTERNATIONAL" lists them, you can be 99% sure they NO GOOD! They're on the top 10 worst websites list (My opinion only!)
          Save your money!
          John G.
          Mainemilitaria

Comment

I hope you did not pay allot for them! They are very crude unfortunately; the “SS” runes look like they have been “leaded “onto the handles of the cutlery

Comment

SS Silverware

Thanks...you confirmed what I thought....CRAP!!! I paid very little....so no biggy...this is more of FYI... Thank you! As far as Germania International...that's also what I thought..JUNK...I saw many many bad items there. Take care,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
              X