Ss helmet found but something stinks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss helmet found but something stinks!

THE HELMET WAS FOUND BUT SOMETHING STINKS!

I found out the trick to get obviously stolen items back from the post office. I was told that the item was "misplaced" on Monday and then lost or stolen on Tuesday. I was told to have the seller start a trace as he was the only one that could. I was further told that I was "not an involved party" and that nothing could be done by me.

Well, rather then letting it go I made an internal affairs complaint on the postal hub for possible theft on Wednesday morning with the postal inspector generals office.

By Thursday at 9am I was contacted by the same postal supervisor that told me they had searched the entire building without being able to locate the package and that I should just have the seller make an insurance claim. All of a sudden my package had been "found" ! I asked where it was and I was not given an answer.

I believe if I didn't make the complaint I would never have seen that helmet again.

I am going to pick it up when the postal hub opens at 10 and will see if I can get more information then.

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
X