ss m44 trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss m44 trousers

A friend sent me photos of his collection and these trousers were in them. I saw the markings and got concerned. I had never seen anything like them and always thought markings like this were fake. Any opinions on the trousers? original, original with fake markings or just plane fakes?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

i realy like this pair,trousers are real,abaut the stamp i cant tell for sure,but stamp design look good.

Comment

I like this style of late M44

Comment

OK good. I am going to ask him if maybe there is a faint BW also? after the ss. I have never seen ss trousers marked this way, just tunics.

The only ss marked trousers I have seen have a general placement area to start out with and then either 3 numbers, or marked 910, or Betr. Ra. Never SS BW???, but hopefully this is a first?

Comment

Originally posted by galizien41 View Post
                OK good. I am going to ask him if maybe there is a faint BW also? after the ss. I have never seen ss trousers marked this way, just tunics.

The only ss marked trousers I have seen have a general placement area to start out with and then either 3 numbers, or marked 910, or Betr. Ra. Never SS BW???, but hopefully this is a first?
                have seen a ss bw dot trousers one time,hmm...but was not sure if the stamp was period stamped, like in this case.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X