Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Black visor

Any thoughts on this one?

It will need some tlc and some good restorationwork, a set of insignia,but it looks original to me.

If the price reflects the condition and maybe one day you can find a visor that has a good sweatband to put on this one, why not

Comment

Cap

You'll need some more pics to help determine what went on with this cap. From the pics here, it appears as though the bill may have possibly been reattached. It looks like the interior may be original to the cap, but reattached later since the sweatband is gone. Same for the RZM tag. IMHO, the cap could possibly be a Frankenstein, but not sure from these photos. The RZM stamp on the visor underside looks too perfect, compared the sloppy one on my cap, but on this issue, I'm not sure. The good news, is that the cap will display PERFECTLY even without the sweatband, and this fact makes the cap a good bargain if all the parts are original, and if the price is right!! I'd like others to weigh in on the black visor ink stamp. If the visor part of the cap is fake, then the cap is no bargain.

Comment

Thanks for the replys!

The asking price is 2200 euro. I will ask more pictures!

Comment

I would advice you to ask BenvK what he thinks and when you decide to buy it and want it restored, to ask him to do the job. He is the best when it comes to restore visors.

Comment

Black cap

100% original cap. Needs insignia and a sweat band. Cap strap is also nice. A beautiful example.

Comment

Something here stinks!!!

Beware of this one!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...47#post4884247

I allready bought it and should pick it up next month!

I don't know who is fooling me but I don't like this!

Comment

Huh... You already paid for this same visor and now it's on the e-stand? Did you contact member Jeroen, to ask about this?

Comment

Yes I contact him but he is still viewing the forum?

I did'nt pay.. I should pay wenn I should pick it up at the guys home!

Comment

The visor is 100 % original, no worries, lovely

Comment

Originally posted by Obergruppen2 View Post
                      The visor is 100 % original, no worries, lovely
                      Obergruppen, that's not the issue, the issue is that member Kurt M, posted the visor at first for opinions. Then made a deal to buy and pick up the visor next month. And now he sees this same visor on the e-stand here. That's what worries him, check out the link he provided in his post above
                      Last edited by Niederlande; 09-30-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Visor, bill, liner all fine...

Comment

Originally posted by Niederlande View Post
                          Obergruppen, that's not the issue, the issue is that member Kurt M, posted the visor at first for opinions. Then made a deal to buy and pick up the visor next month. And now he sees this same visor on the e-stand here. That's what worries him, check out the link he provided in his post above
                          Yes, i agree, something is not right here, hope it all ends up fine

Comment

Originally posted by dhunter93 View Post
                            Visor, bill, liner all fine...
                            dhunter, please read the whole thread before posting, it's not about originality anymore. It's about something totally different starting at post 7

Comment

Here the whole story!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...91#post4884391

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X