SS Tuxedo Skull & Motto Breast Badge- GO or NO GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard,

I am not an argumentative person and only in the hobby to enjoy and to attempt to have fun.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

John P.

Comment

Tuxedo breast badge.

I have a solid silver one and IMO it is original. It is marked .800 and is exactly the same size and has the same markings as the two aluminum ones I have found.
      Attached Files

Comment

Peter, I am starting to wonder if there is anything you don't have.
        Really nice badge! I have something extremely rare coming my way this week. Just when you think that you have it all, something else pops up and is often rarer than the last purchase. I think the very best part of this hobby is ripping the box open after the mail runs.
        Anyway, I'll post pics when it arrives.

Best, Chris

Comment

Thanks Kevin! Could you please post a real nice, big closeup of the skull?
          I'm dying to see what all is there.

Thanks! Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
            No big deal.
            Finally closeup of a nice one.. thanks for sharing Peter .. now i know what a real one looks like!

Comment

nice one John .. too bad the picture is not a straight shot of the jacket in wear..

Comment

I know that John Pepera saw one of the same ones found at SOS (aluminum) I saw at nearly the same time....but we are getting older.

Comment

Hi John,
                  Re: post #26, what makes you say the badge was used for only about 6 to 8 months?
                  Derek

Comment

I would also be interested in the time fram these were used as it would help me about my Tux badge.

Cheers and thanks
                    //Felix

Comment

I have never seen one of these before. Must be rarer than a SS honor dagger or a Dachau cufftitle.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X