Waffen SS Visor Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgn View Post
    Nick, please cut this crap. There are no "Chi town boys" and these references are getting very boring.

If you don't like Kris's hat, keep your comments focused on the hat and his offering of it. The rest of us are not involved. I don't have any items listed with him or any other dealer for that matter.

I resent association by location, as there are a lot of great collectors in Chicago...

Tom
    Tom no one is saying you but there seems to be a quick defense to anything on Kris's or even DR’s Ron's site that is obvious crap. Time and time again it is someone local. Most of the time one person in particular. Why I ask? You tell me. The people that come to defense certainly know better. BTW the person that thought me about rebuilt visors was from Chi town. He was a friend of my uncle who I used to do shows with in the 80's. I know damn well that Chicago was a hot spot for rebuilt crap. They where not made there but it was a nice pass though for some time. Not to mention the rebuilt tunics that were built there.
    Last edited by NTZ; 09-09-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X