Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinion on SS visor cap

Opinions on this one

I don't really like the inside or the leather strap on the front. From what I can see the inside is spotless along with the leather and that ink looks too fresh,too glossy, etc. As for the leather, I don't know completely but shouldn't it be in a different style (a rectangle ring in the center dividing it in two)

I'm frequently wrong, so wait for the others to decide for you, but it's just my opinion.

ZaCK

Comment

hello

it was sold on ebay today. Final price 350euro.

Comment

Hi Glasmanden, I would say this cap is a repro too. So someone good stung...

There is no age at all to this cap. The chinstrap is very odd with strange buckles. Like Zack pointed out it is not the regulation SS pattern. (Although it was not unknown for SS men to wear a Heer pattern strap) The makers mark is a give-away: it is a copy of an original mark which was "Hutrika" not "Hatrika".

There has been some photos of original SS caps posted this past couple of days, check those out and you will see the quaility just is not there on this cap.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

i don't like it, too.
          and have a closer look to the deformed lettering
          christian

Comment

Hello

It's was my opinion to.
            I'am just sad that people continue getting sheated by assholes on ebay..

/Glasmanden

Comment

In my opinion this cap was pure trash. I have never seen an NCO visor shaped like that or with an ink printed label on a smooth cotton liner.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X