• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well used textbook example

Comment

Combi

Hey, Thanks Grand Sasso for the input!

Comment

I can only get the first two pics to pop up..I've owned two of these..one salty.one almost unissued...looks like a good one. I think these are pretty rare...very short production..yet most collectors seem to under appreciate them, perhaps because they are not "camo". Their camo brother will fetch huge dollars..these much less. I've not yet seen a serious/convincing fake of these.
        The rest of the pics finally are up loading...good one..no doubt.

Comment

Combi

Hello, Thanks Scott. Yes, I guess it is comparatively cheaper than most ss garments these days. Most of my ss I got into and "Ground Level" many years ago. Many jackets, tunics and even smocks were a thousand bucks or less!! unheard of of but 20 years ago that was still big bucks. I do think it is very cool but how do you display such a thing? I have only half torso's. Thank you for responding. What did you think about the boards on the combi?? JIm

Comment

Nice original, looks like SB loops have been reattached. About the only piece of SS Pz
            items that are still reasonable.

__________________________________________________ ____________
            Cheers Steve

Comment

Originally posted by kubel44 View Post
              Hello, Thanks Scott. Yes, I guess it is comparatively cheaper than most ss garments these days. Most of my ss I got into and "Ground Level" many years ago. Many jackets, tunics and even smocks were a thousand bucks or less!! unheard of of but 20 years ago that was still big bucks. I do think it is very cool but how do you display such a thing? I have only half torso's. Thank you for responding. What did you think about the boards on the combi?? JIm
              ...so true unfortunately, left an example like this one at a dealer approx 20 years ago for around 350,- Euro (!) .. And he was one of the more expensive at that time!
              It is like Scott says as well, these have been under appreciated for years. Guess it is more or less the same as with overcoats; they have to be worn over the uniform, nobody really wants to do that of course on a display.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X