try to return it and get your money back

Comment

No chance

Comment

Yes, all repro I'm afraid...

Comment

Refund!!!!

Comment

auwtsj, I really hope you can get a refund for these, I bet they've cost you some notes....

Comment

Disappointed. Is there anyone can give a reason why they are "all" wrong. Many thanks. Please remove the thread, thanks. D

Comment

D - it's difficult to know where to start, they just don't resemble originals. The embroidery is wrong but the search fucntion will give you more pictorial explanations of why.

Please don't delete the thread, it's important that collectors see reproductions as well as genuine items.

cheers

Tom

Comment

Why did you bought these if you have'nt any knowledge about it??

Please save all that trouble, There are more SS fake items then orginal.
                      There are enough people who could give you a opinion on the WAF in a few seconds.

Comment

Disappointed.

If you go to the top of this forum, you will see a link entitled: "Threads Of Interest". Click that on and then click the Fake Uniform Insignia. Study those exmples for a few hours. Also, the Search function is an invaluable tool for this hobby. Use it often. As stated before, post your questions/examples for discussion. Attend militaria shows and ask questions. Take the answers with a grain of salt. Finally, buy some books and study them.

Good luck,

Charles Betz

Comment

bad

Hope you can get a refund for these fakes...in the future, study the known originals on this site, post pics of any potential purchases for comment prior to purchase, and then buy with knowledgeable confidence

Also, threads such as yours should not be deleted so as to serve to educate others on what's real and what, as in this case, is fake.

Cheers!
                          "We all have it coming, Kid" ("Unforgiven")

Comment

Originally posted by scottishsoldier View Post
                            Disappointed. Is there anyone can give a reason why they are "all" wrong. Many thanks. Please remove the thread, thanks. D

NO! Keep it listed as it will help others learn.

Comment

Scottishsoldier my man, where did you get these items? We all live and learn, i have been there myself.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X