Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das Reich Cufftitle

Hello all,

I would REALLY appreciate any and all opinions on this cufftitle. I know the pics are kind of crappy but I did not personally take them. There is a "bring back" story behind this one but I'm not going to bother everyone with it because I don't want to add distractions and most of the time they turn out to be false or embellished anyway. If there is a specific pic that would help determine authenticity please let me know and I will do my best to get it (item is not in my possession at the moment). Thanks as always everyone,

Kyle
    Attached Files

More pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

Last one... if anyone would like a specific pic, let me know and I'll see what I can do
      Attached Files

Comment

You do NOT want this in your collection.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

I agree with Bob here,

Comment

Thanks a ton Bob and Doug for once again saving me from an expensive mistake. Just so I can learn a little, what specifically don't you like about this? I certainly want to be better prepared for next time! Thanks again

Comment

Cuff Title

The first clue to this being a fake is the band material. The pictures are poor (too dark) but I imagine the embroidery is pretty bad as well. The border strands may prove interesting also. But the be all and end all to this example is the reverse. The white individual back ground to the letters is a bad red flag.

Use the Search function and key in the name of your cuff title, or RZM, BeVO, or what have you cuff title. There are many, many examples of authentic originals therein.

Charles Betz

Comment

Thank you very much Charles! This is the second cufftitle I have posted here for review so your advice definitely helps. I am actually going to do so research on here and take down some pointers.

Kyle

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X