No announcement yet.

StuG wrap on UK dealer site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately i can't join in the 1. SS div.

Comment

It looks put together, but hannasreich says nothing about that in the description.

Comment

how much did it sell for?

Comment

Not properly displayed yet ; but worth a quick look with some very worn elite stug pants .
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by waffen44 View Post
            Not properly displayed yet ; but worth a quick look with some very worn elite stug pants .
            That will look great! Love that cap and the wrap... A beauty with or without reapplied insignia!
            please show it again when on the Man doll!
            Kevin

Comment

great score

Comment

They never do say that in their descriptions..it limits the potential customers and if someone buys it thinking anything else so be it.

Comment

This is true. But he could receive it with full insigna... and than sold as we can see today.
                  I well remember this jacket.

Comment

I totally agree ; it was very apparent to me at time of purchase it was re-badged and on that basis i was very happy to purchase it. Martin has always struk me as good and honest person to buy from and in many of his product descriptions there is normally a general description indirectly indicating if the insignias are genuine to the piece or not. I think the essence of all our different collecting interests are where the parameters lay.

Comment

be very, real very happy with your restored wrap. Good and underpriced (imo)l.
                      Very few collector have a genuine SS wrap here, and 4/5 collectors shown an "untouched" SS stug wrap.

Comment

Does anyone know of any sensibly priced worn Stug trousers out there anywhere ??

Comment

even though restored it is a cracking example, very nice

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X