StuG wrap on UK dealer site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StuG wrap on UK dealer site

Has anyone got any opinions on the StuG wrapper being offered on Hannahs Reich website ??

Which one...? They have two...

Comment

link ; http://www.hannahsreich.co.uk/shop/v...h=2503&phqu=10

Comment

I like the been there look... although would wait for more expert opinions.

Comment

this one is original,in so so condition.insignia restored.,but price is realistic.

Comment

Thanks Guys ; nice to hear from you both again

Comment

i like it very much.

Comment

Do you think the SS Rune tab has been restored ??

Comment

The wrap arrived today and i am very happy with it thanks for all your opinions and comments .

Comment

Well done, my friend. Great score. really.

Please send me some pictures!!! lssah@teletu.it

i spoken with Martin for this great wrap i would have detailed pics in my archive... if it's possible!

Comment

Are the tabs original to the wrap ? I sold an SS rune tab to martin a few months ago, that tab looks very familiar !!!
                      Last edited by Totenhead; 08-02-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

it's really fair priced... or do u think to find an original untouched SS wrap for this price?

Comment

I dare say this was alot lower than an untouched wrap would fetch.

They have another mint wrap on the site for a bit more, although I believe it could also be restored (very poor pics and too small so hard to evaluate).

The Götz von Berlichingen wrap on Weite's site has an asking price of 14,500 Euro.... That one is (if not totally) then at least partially restored by
                          the looks of it and therefore the price is unrealistic....

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                          it's really fair priced... or do u think to find an original untouched SS wrap for this price?
                          Last edited by Max Wünsche; 08-02-2011, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Man... That has a great look and is a bit salty just the way I like them! That OS cap sitting on it is nice too and would look great on a manniquin with the wrap!
                            Congrats and please post photos when on display!!!
                            Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                              Well done, my friend. Great score. really.

Please send me some pictures!!! lssah@teletu.it

i spoken with Martin for this great wrap i would have detailed pics in my archive... if it's possible!
                              your email adress is a bit more as interesting,i do have one,but mine start with my name.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X