Machine made TK & Eagle insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine made TK & Eagle insignia

If time permits I would like to get some views on the insignia presented below. My impression is the machine embroidery is using metal thread.

I’ll admit I’ve really never ‘studied’ the machine made TK skulls. The differences from one to the other (authentic versus fake) always seemed more subtle than I could fathom without coming right out and asking “Duh, can you point to the nuances?” So, I’m hoping for just that.

Can someone explain what a dope such as myself is supposed to be looking for when it comes to this form of insignia?
    Attached Files

Thanx for any insight you might provide as to how to recognize this stuff as good or bad. RC
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C View Post
      If time permits I would like to get some views on the insignia presented below. My impression is the machine embroidery is using metal thread.

Rick,
      Sorry to say both insignia's are bad,they are a known fake patterns and have been faked more than once so the earlier fakes in this style, are better than the later ones.

Also they are machine woven not machine embroidered and yes they are done in a thread that is rayon based with a alu.foil wrap to the outside of the fibre
      best
      John

Comment

Insignia

Yep I second that .... Both are bad
        Regards
        David

Comment

Thanx guys.

Where these are machine done I assume there's consistency. What are these supposed to look like in silver and were there variants (different machine designs) that are acceptable?

Rick

Comment

Droopy-eye fake skull and bare ankled eagle

Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X