My latest aquisition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest aquisition.

I was looking for the post showing all the embroidered tabs so I could ad these pictures to it but could not find it. If intresed, one of the moderators can mearge this post.

Marc

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Tabs

Mark,
      IMO the tabs posted are not original. The sleeve eagle looks OK, but hand embroidered sleeve eagles are getting harder to tell and I always prefer a hands on inspection when these are concerned...Best, John

Comment

Thank you for your answer John, I appreciate.
        <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
        Do every-one agree on this??
        The seller (member of this forum) affirmed me that one of the moderators on the forum told him they where original??!! I traded these on that base!!<o></o>
        Marc

Comment

That eagle sure looks good to me!! Cant comment on the tabs but have seen repro,s with that similar backing material. Glenn
          "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

"Do every-one agree on this??"

Marc,
            Yes I agree with what john has said i also do not like the runic emblem
            cheers,
            Gary

Comment

Thank you for the help. Will contact the seller and give them back. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

Marc

Comment

The Eagle is also a fake that emerged in hoards in the 1980s through an American dealer.It is the rounded wing with eyebrow and can be found with white stampings on the paper backing.They made several size versions of it including a huge "cape" eagle size.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X