SS Totenkopfring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold a comparable ring about two months ago for $8,800. US.<O

Last week in the Andreas Theis auction another comparable ring sold for 4400 Euros = $6,300. US. plus 15% commision = $7,245.
    <O
    The ring market is stable but sluggish as is all of the hobby and the overall economy except to those that currently have the financial ability. When the economy revives and taking into consideration their historical significance, I believe that rings will remain one of the best and most desirable SS collectables and will continue to remain ever more elusive and rare and will continue to escalate in price.

John Pepera<O
    Last edited by John Pepera; 07-21-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Good day all

i am not a great expert one on honor ring , but in this moment i own 10 honor rings , bought from difference sources (craig gottlieb , don , military nut , thomas wittmman .....) .

I bought them in the last 3 years , the quality of the rings goes from very worn to quite good but all ''don boyle certificate'' and some also with gottlieb coa , plus all with documented history but apart a couple , they do not have a real outsanding career ,,,

prices were in the range from usd 4500 upto usd 8500 usd ....

If this can help

rgds
      andrew

Comment

Originally posted by andrewss View Post
        Good day all

i am not a great expert one on honor ring , but in this moment i own 10 honor rings , bought from difference sources (craig gottlieb , don , military nut , thomas wittmman .....) .

I bought them in the last 3 years , the quality of the rings goes from very worn to quite good but all ''don boyle certificate'' and some also with gottlieb coa , plus all with documented history but apart a couple , they do not have a real outsanding career ,,,

prices were in the range from usd 4500 upto usd 8500 usd ....

If this can help

rgds
        andrew
        That seems to be the price range these days on rings. A few years ago it kinda went crazy with some avarage rings selling in the 10K+ range.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X