Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allach Vase

Hi Friends

Have al look on this vase. I think it is a serious Mod. 500 Vase made by Allach.
    Here is the Allach mark placed in a circle. There is also no model number in the bottom of the vase. The Allach marking is without the Allach lettering.
    In my opinion, this is unusual.
    Who wants to share his knowledge with me ?

Thank's Andi
    Attached Files

close up
    Attached Files

Comment

No response ?

Comment

Looks okay to me. Sometimes the numbers on the vases are completely filled in by the glaze.

I have a couple of 502's where I cannot see the numbers unless I tilt the vase at a certain angle and even then I can still barely see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyS View Post
          Looks okay to me. Sometimes the numbers on the vases are completely filled in by the glaze.

I have a couple of 502's where I cannot see the numbers unless I tilt the vase at a certain angle and even then I can still barely see it.
          I'am agree. The Vase looks ok but i've never seen such a design without the octagon.

Comment

Original.

The octogon frame is either not there or overglazed - nothing to worry about, they had several variants of stamps anyway.

Comment

Thank you very much , Guys

Comment

is the runes under the glaze? run your finger over it and see if its raised, there are fakes out there

Comment

Originally posted by PHILBROWN View Post
                  is the runes under the glaze? run your finger over it and see if its raised, there are fakes out there
                  Yes, under the glaze !!

Comment

There is a selection of these "For Sale" on allachporcelain.com
                    Seiler

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X