a Pencil and a Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushing the Envelope

I think I speak for the majority, in harshly condemning ETN's repugnant lack of sensitivity. My GOD, man - what was he THINKING? Thankfully, straight-thinking fellows like Besslein are here on the forum to scold.......er, I mean REMIND everyone that this very man in the photograph he dared to admire, actually ran a criminal-deemed organization. Yes, it's true. In fairness to ETN, he, like many of us here, probably were unaware of that fact. Only Besslein managed to get to the real truth, while we were all floundering helplessly. And since Besslein must have discarded all his SS-related items in the spirit of political correctness, maybe we should ALL consider following his example by ridding our collections of anything even remotely connected to that scoundrel, Himmler. Thanks, Besslein.

Comment

Not Perfect, Just Saved

Melting down my totenkopfring as we speak..........

Comment

Guess I should put this in the shredder as well.
        Attached Files

Comment

very intersting indeed!

Comment

Shredding Party

Thanks, ErichS. I knew you'd be on board, and I KNOW that photo you just posted has already been shredded. I really DID melt down my totenkopfring into an indistinguishable blob. I drilled a hole in it, and used it for a sinker when I went fishing last weekend.

Comment

himmler

Originally posted by sgstandard View Post
              I think I speak for the majority, in harshly condemning ETN's repugnant lack of sensitivity. My GOD, man - what was he THINKING? Thankfully, straight-thinking fellows like Besslein are here on the forum to scold.......er, I mean REMIND everyone that this very man in the photograph he dared to admire, actually ran a criminal-deemed organization. Yes, it's true. In fairness to ETN, he, like many of us here, probably were unaware of that fact. Only Besslein managed to get to the real truth, while we were all floundering helplessly. And since Besslein must have discarded all his SS-related items in the spirit of political correctness, maybe we should ALL consider following his example by ridding our collections of anything even remotely connected to that scoundrel, Himmler. Thanks, Besslein.
              ha ha

Comment

Another thread turned into pure BS! Why do you guys collect III. Reich items at all? Even the most simple Gefreiter chevron represents the most evil actions against humanity – if you make it all really basic.
                Don´t collect Himmler-photos and apologize for it all the time. Make it easy; don´t collect them!
                In my collection you will not find any Himmler-stuff and no Red Army stuff either.
                Is it OK to collect Georg W. Bush stuff?

Comment

Pencil collectors, what do you think of these? ........
                  Attached Files

Comment

any maker marks?

Comment

No Robert,but well made. Could be interesting?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X