Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totenkopf Oberbayern (skull) cuff title

Hello gentlemen,

As requested by a potential buyer, for discussion and comments is this beautiful tunic-removed Totenkopf Oberbayern cuff title (currently for sale on the estand):

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=520964

Thanks,
    Rob
    Attached Files

Skull:
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure what there could be to discuss: lovely original item

Comment

Yes,very nice..

Glenn
        "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

just how i like 'em
          real and worn!
          wisches

Comment

no brainer

Nice original item.

Comment

it's really incredible that a potential buyer want buy a extremely rare and expensive ct as this... and need a discussion

This is a textbook ct...

Comment

Ct

Originally posted by viva_giulio View Post
                it's really incredible that a potential buyer want buy a extremely rare and expensive ct as this... and need a discussion

This is a textbook ct...
                Just a formality I am sure.
                Nice cuff title.

Comment

Thanks, guys.

It seems to be the trend now to have someone ask to have an item posted for discussion before they commit to purchase. Be it a formality, due to the fear of the increasing number of fakes hitting the market, wanting to hear other people say they like it, just kicking the tires or flat out inexperience and not knowing what they are buying - I don't know. What I can tell you is that out of the four unquestionably original items I just listed for sale, I had people ask me to start threads on three of them.

Anyway, I appreciate your comments and assistance. I too questioned why this cuff would need a discussion, but as the seller I want to be as accommodating as possible. That said, the "interested party" contacted me this morning to say that he can't come up with the funds, so...

Thanks again, guys.
                  Rob

Comment

Sos

"I need more pictures from 6 different angles in the Sunlight!

Post it for Opinions!

Oh, wait I don't have any Money!"

My Sympathies are with the Sellers, sometimes.

Comment

Agreed, It's absolutely 100% fool-proof original if they have to ask they shouldn't be buying it in the first place.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        "I need more pictures from 6 different angles in the Sunlight!

Post it for Opinions!

Oh, wait I don't have any Money!"

Exactly.

I'm rather surprised and a bit confused as to how this cuff hasn't sold yet. I've had loads of interest and quite a few tire kickers, but no serious collectors with the cash ready to commit. $4K isn't exactly pocket change but IMHO a very fair, reasonable and affordable price for this cuff. Have I priced this one too high, or... ???

Rob
                        Last edited by Rob Johnson; 06-21-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

No at all Rob,any dealer would price this around 5k,your price is below 4 already,selling this for whole thousand less than anywhere makes more than reasonable price IMO.

Comment

I have tried to adjudicate the price with a seller, but once consensus has been reached, I have never backed out of a deal. I would love to own this cufftitle. It is top notch and I have been gazing at it covetously since it's arrival on the E-Stand!!
                            Tim

Comment

Originally posted by TP Alexander View Post
                              I have tried to adjudicate the price with a seller, but once consensus has been reached, I have never backed out of a deal. I would love to own this cufftitle. It is top notch and I have been gazing at it covetously since it's arrival on the E-Stand!!
                              Tim
                              Rare and original piece for $3750 U won't find a better deal.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X