CupAl Skulls - Assmann?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CupAl Skulls - Assmann?

I recently acquired a pair of TK stickpins that I know are authentic, but that is about all I know about them. So, I am curious if anyone else has additional information about them.

Unfortunately, I never added a copy of the Assmann catalog to my reference library, so I do not have access to one now. However, I seem to remember seeing a pin similar to this style the last time I looked through one. Can anyone who has a copy confirm whether my memory is correct and, if so, possibly post a scan of the page?

Cheers,
    Brad
    Attached Files

I know this kind of skull stickpin.

We have talked about those skulls before. Most sellers offer such skulls with the description "stickpin for civil clothes Panzertruppe". They appear in different materials and I know the Cupal variant. I have also a badge for cavalry veterans with the same skull on it.

PS: Are you sure, it was in the Assmann Katalog?
    Attached Files

Comment

..what about this page
      regards Stephan
      Attached Files

Comment

Intersting, but it looks like a jawless visor cap skull and the other one looks like a collar tab skull.

But there is not the skull which was posted in #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant 08 View Post
          Intersting, but it looks like a jawless visor cap skull and the other one looks like a collar tab skull.

But there is not the skull which was posted in #1.
          Yes, I agree.

The stickpins I posted are the early jawless SS skull style, not the similar, but different, panzer skull style. On these pages, besides standard cap and collar insignia, I see only one skull stickpin, which looks nothing like mine.

It appears that in the fog of my mind, I may have morphed the two pages together. Clearly the image I thought I remembered from the catalog does not exist. It looks like the maker of my pins will remain a mystery for a while.

Thanks for the help, gentlemen.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X