SS cuff titles and norwegien cloth insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS cuff titles and norwegien cloth insignia

Hello, I was referred to this forum (SS) to gain information on the items shown.....this is a new "closet find" and all looks authentic....what do you think.....I have more photo'd if desired...........Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi Frank.

The St.Olav`s badge was used by Norwegian SS officers BUT also officers in the Hirdens Bedrifts Vern (a factory protection unit).

Regards

Derek
    Attached Files

Comment

I have not seen a hand embroidered FHH cufftitle, looks like it may have been a standard one that was upgraded?
      and the germania looks like it has the rayon borders, and teh I is a bit low, Hmmm.

But on first blush it looks authentic from here,
      http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

norwegian legion

Thanks for the information.....I put some of these cloth insignia up for sale taday and they didn't last five minutes!.......might have some more, though. Frank.

Comment

cuff titles

Well, I can tell ya that these were brought out from hiding for the first time in decades (I was there).....There are accounts of hand embroidered types without borders, but rare.....one last thing, I did check for UV reception and they do not glow.....has the correct tag, thread, and all looks great, but I am no expert and am willing to take and transmit any specific photos that may be desired to authenticate. Frank.

Comment

can you show a close up of the SA RZM tag? I just noticed it was an A level tag and applied on the front of the band, which is a bit odd...
            http://militarycollectorshq.com/

sigpic

Comment

cuff tag close up

here is a close up of the tag
              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X