X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWII SS doll

Came in a wooden box. Thoughts? Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Would you be able to post any additional pics? Is there a cap or helmet? What are the belt buckle and collar tabs like?

Comment

Sometimes bisque dolls have writing on the back of the heads neck...yes try and add some more shots if possible.

Comment

It was pretty common to buy heads and make the bodies etc. and the clothing. Is this a factory doll or does it look like it may have been home made? The uniform looks like it was made at home? It is a little out of focus. I have seen a LW doll like this in Germany

Comment

ss doll

A local guy I buy a lot of german items has the doll for sale. It was the only pic I got. I can post more later this week. What is something like this worth?

Comment

Doll

I Like it. I would say $350-$500.

Comment

?

Originally posted by Peter Manzie View Post
              I Like it. I would say $350-$500.
              This looks like something I saw in a Window of a Sex Shop in Amsterdam...I got lost while I was looking for Antique Bibles for my Collection.

Comment

That's a good piece, without the visor?. German's famous for dolls if its got the cap I would play.

J

Comment

bible?

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  This looks like something I saw in a Window of a Sex Shop in Amsterdam...I got lost while I was looking for Antique Bibles for my Collection.
                  I would have thought you collected first editions of De Sade and Crowley to compliment the SS cloth in your underground bunker.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottN View Post
                    Came in a wooden box. Thoughts? Thanks in advance
                    A few years ago another SS doll was posted...it was more rounded in face (as in babyish looking).
                    it must still be searchable here, for some context on such items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X