SA Collar Tabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Collar Tabs?

--I know these are SA collar tabs, but I figured this might be the place to post them. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on these and what they may be worth if they are indeed good. I can post more pictures if needed, but this is not my area of expertise so I would appreciate any input.
    Attached Files

back
    Attached Files

Comment

Second Tab...
      Attached Files

Comment

Back...
        Attached Files

Comment

--Anyone? I may be looking to sell or trade these on the Estand soon, and I want to get it right. I am totally clueless and could use some help, I can take better pics, of course.

--Let me know what the deal is if you possibly can - I'd be grateful...

Comment

Pionier tabs

Hello Bill,
            I don't think they're SA. SA tabs of this rank are usually wool felt (these look like velvet which was not normally used, especially not on later tabs). Also, it's extremely infrequently that metal numbers were used by the SA. The large Pionier emblem would be the type used by a school instructor, which should not have a number next to it. The type used for a Pionier Sturm or Standarte would be the smaller version, generally vertical, with an embroidered number or numbers next to it. Exceptions are known, though.
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Hi Erich, thanks for the help. I've posted another thread with these in the Wehrmacht uniforms section with more detailed pics, if anyone wants to see. Here is the link...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...7118post437118

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X