Black SS Armband silver bullion swastika & SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black SS Armband silver bullion swastika & SS

Picked up an od Arm band today. black sliver around the cuff of it. It has a swastika with SS in the center all in silver bullion. Under that it has F M on it. Any suggestions I think I might have paid way too much for it!

Last edited by dagodave; 04-16-2011, 03:05 PM.

[QUOTE=dagodave;4605756] I think I might have paid way too much for it!

indeed

Comment

Do you think its fake?

[QUOTE=RD Rygaard;4605784]
      Originally posted by dagodave View Post
      I think I might have paid way too much for it!

indeed

Comment

Not really fake, cause no such thing ever existed...its a 'fantasy' item...

Comment

So your saying in a nice way I got ripped off! Lord my Wife is going to kill me! Thank you!
          Originally posted by Arran View Post

Comment

Total fake.These kind of items are being sold at ''neo'' sites.
            No SS man would wear that thing

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
              Hey Arran what was this suppose to mean like a fake LAH oe something/

Comment

Originally posted by dagodave View Post
                Hey Arran what was this suppose to mean like a fake LAH oe something/
                It is a spin off of the "Fordernde Mitglieder der SS" membership pin.

These were private individuals (civilians) who contributed financially to the SS. They were all about fundraising!

You can find the armband you have for a few dollars.

When you can ask here first before you buy. It will save you a lot of pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Naval Enigma View Post
                  It is a spin off of the "Fordernde Mitglieder der SS" membership pin.

These were private individuals (civilians) who contributed financially to the SS. They were all about fundraising!

You can find the armband you have for a few dollars.

When you can ask here first before you buy. It will save you a lot of pain.
                  Thank you very much! Here is where I got suckered in the guy had all this info from here http://www.listityourselfauctions.co...l.asp?id=33080

Comment

I am really sorry. It is all bad. When I see long involved descriptions like that I run away fast. They are distracting you from the objects. This forum is a great resource. You just paid some tuition. We all have.

Comment

Originally posted by Naval Enigma View Post
                      I am really sorry. It is all bad. When I see long involved descriptions like that I run away fast. They are distracting you from the objects. This forum is a great resource. You just paid some tuition. We all have.
                      Thank you very much!

Comment

That guy has been trying to unload that POS for the last 8 years at least.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=29567

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X