pair of SS skull tabs, hand stitched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pair of SS skull tabs, hand stitched

what do you think? I never saw a cardboard as backside. The stitching does not look so bad to me.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Horrific

Horrific.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Listen to the Dr., well anyhow this time.

Cheers

Comment

Meht, you really don't want these even close to your collection.. what if they would reproduce

Comment

No i['m sorry.

Comment

Collar Tabs

Yikes! No way. Very bad reproductions.

Charles Betz

Comment

Like 99% of the matching skull tabs, on the market, these are not original.

The other 1% remain in Herr Doktor's subterranean bunker.

Bob Hritz
                  In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Selten

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post

Bob Hritz
                    The very ownership of these Tabs requires one to reside in a subterranean bunker. I do not need a repeat of that nasty incident last year where I used my MG42 and sawed the knee caps off of two Latvian Nationals who made it to my front Gate ! I am sure they were after my matching Horizontal Skull Set, but honestly I had great difficulty understanding anything they said after a 6 second burst.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      The very ownership of these Tabs requires one to reside in a subterranean bunker. I do not need a repeat of that nasty incident last year where I used my MG42 and sawed the knee caps off of two Latvian Nationals who made it to my front Gate ! I am sure they were after my matching Horizontal Skull Set, but honestly I had great difficulty understanding anything they said after a 6 second burst.
                      You use your MG42 on everyone that makes it to your front gate so I don't really understand what's so special about those two?

And you alyways have great difficulties understanding what anyone is saying, that is because you are a vain 100 year old that loves to wear fancy suits but doesn't want to use those "ugly" hearing aid devices.

Did I ever tell you that you are crotchety? Now I did (aware of the fact that I am far away from your front gate)!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post

Bob Hritz
                        And in the cemetries at the Ostfront

Comment

Berlin

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                          You use your MG42 on everyone that makes it to your front gate so I don't really understand what's so special about those two?

And you alyways have great difficulties understanding what anyone is saying, that is because you are a vain 100 year old that loves to wear fancy suits but doesn't want to use those "ugly" hearing aid devices.

Did I ever tell you that you are crotchety? Now I did (aware of the fact that I am far away from your front gate)!
                          I recall Dining with you at the Adlon in Berlin where you had no complaints about my Suit, but seemed most unhappy with your Pressed Duck. You Sir, shall we say in American parlance, McSnooty.

Comment

Well...there is some redemptive value for these tabs...they can be added to the "Fake Funny TK Thread"!

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              I recall Dining with you at the Adlon in Berlin where you had no complaints about my Suit, but seemed most unhappy with your Pressed Duck. You Sir, shall we say in American parlance, McSnooty.

During many meetings with my psychologist I have learned to repress the memory concerning that pressed duck.

Although I wore a monocle and therefore saw only half of what was going I remember very well your pressed suit which was anthracite in color, one size larger than extra large and which looked like you robbed it from the dead body of an unsuccessful scottish lawier who died in a train crash in the late 80s.

I never would have mentioned that, I am way too kind as you know, but now that you have brought that up, dear Sir, I have to inform you that your judgement concerning my sense of fashion is absolute irrelevant to me. My preference for toppers and white silk scarfs may be anything but new-fashioned to you yet it is beyond any doubt.

I also recall very well that unlike me the french garcon wasn't willing to connives your neo-colonial "appearance" in combination with the most terrible american accent and I am still sure he spiced up your cheese plate with some, let's say, "special ingredient", you remember how long it took him to serve? But you assured me that that was the best cheese you ever ate, so who am I to argue with you?

I do however think we should visit that restaurant again, I heard that the french garcon had been replaced for a young afghan gentleman so you will not be exposed to any reservations because of your american background anymore. And currently they have a rare speciality, ice bear.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X