Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wewelsburg:you have created a monster

Comment

Another thing that really irritates me is when someone uses the quote to respond to a post with a lot of pictures for no reason. Then you have to scroll through all the same pics you just got done looking at !

Perfect example here in post #4 http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=509992

Comment

Let's all have a little WHINE with our cheese and then we can catch a few rays!!

Comment

i have problem with some members that dont understand that not everythink is for sale................

Comment

Hello I have had this happen several times. I find an items at a show for a great price. I don't ask for an additional discount. I just pay for the item and go. Then someone tells the dealer the item was worth a lot more. Dealers have to do their research to. Why does someone need to sick your nose into a deal that has nothing to do with them. Go find your own bargin.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradocowboy View Post
              I disagree. This thread should be moved. Im surprised it hasnt been already. It has very little to do with this section
              When a deal didn't go through in the past with a certain "ahumm"person and they want your post moved "ahumm"

No hard feelings.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X