Ledal Officer Diamond help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ledal Officer Diamond help please

I have not been able to get a strait answer on this diamond. I think the fact that I can not get a strait answer should tell me something but I would like some expert opinions. Thank you all in advance.

Regards

Jeff
    Attached Files
    Last edited by killroy; 03-19-2011, 08:34 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Raut

I believe this to be a reproduction. Compare this raut to the one on the Collector's Guid website. Notice the lack of detail (especially in the center) and overall construction, compared to the one offered on the site:
        http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Waffe...s/S030760.html

Charles Betz
        Last edited by C. Betz; 03-19-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I don't think its a repro- just a different maker and showing wear with possibly a missing ring of wire detail around the centre dot...

Comment

Originally posted by Arran View Post
            I don't think its a repro- just a different maker and showing wear with possibly a missing ring of wire detail around the centre dot...
            This is how I felt as well. I did look at the one on the Collectors Guild and did see the differences but I am still clinging to the thought of this on as period. If anyone else has some opinions it would be welcome. As I said I have been getting mixed opinions and feelings of my own on this one.

Jeff

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X