Looking for clothing for upcoming photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for clothing for upcoming photoshoot

I'm going to be in Orlando for a vintage replication photoshoot. I need to find a black SS officers uniform to wear for the shoot. Preferably costume or replica. Anyone know where I can find one? I'm a 44 long. Thanks for any direction.

Hurricaine Heindrich ?

I would imagine with enough lead time you should be able to outfit yourself with all you need from the reenactors suppliers or ebay. You might be able to overnight some items.
    What is your client's budget?, schedule?

BTW I think you may have started a highly annoying thread.

Jack
    Last edited by Jack D.; 03-10-2011, 02:13 AM.

Comment

The shoot is tentatively scheduled for April 15th.

Reinactors tend to usually only have battle-field attire. I'm already in contact with one group in Orlando for that. They're lending me a uniform with the collateral of one of my original camo helmets. Looking to do the same with the SS officers outfit.

Why would the thread be annoying? We're/I'm trying to create an homage to my relatives and an amazing period of history.
      I think I found a great photographer and inspirational images. I'll link his work and more when I have my lap-top back from the shop this weekend. iPhone only for now.

Comment

I think you are better of asking in the living-historyforum anyway. I just dont see anyone wanting sweat on a 10-20k piece and thats just the tunic. A tip would be checking with companys that rent out movieprops in the area. Im sure there are a few. Good luck.

Originally posted by Stephan Wahl View Post
        The shoot is tentatively scheduled for April 15th.

Reinactors tend to usually only have battle-field attire. I'm already in contact with one group in Orlando for that. They're lending me a uniform with the collateral of one of my original camo helmets. Looking to do the same with the SS officers outfit.

Why would the thread be annoying? We're/I'm trying to create an homage to my relatives and an amazing period of history.
        I think I found a great photographer and inspirational images. I'll link his work and more when I have my lap-top back from the shop this weekend. iPhone only for now.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X