M1/52 skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M1/52 skull

Have come across this skull, looks good to me...any other opinions?

Cheers
    Chris
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

Tk

My oppinion is it wont be cheap

Comment

No, it won't. Good luck!

regards, Robert

Comment

Nice original zinc skull,like others already said it probably will go to high in price for zinker.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

Ian

Comment

With this "free" comercial that even an infant would trace, I am sure it will go high...

Nice skull though

//Felix

Comment

!

Originally posted by Felix View Post
                With this "free" comercial that even an infant would trace, I am sure it will go high...

Nice skull though

//Felix

Comment

Nice skull though

//Felix
                  Is there a problem with me posting this skull on this forum?? I'm not the seller, no idea who the seller is, might end up being the new owner of this skull (if I'm lucky) hope this clears up any misunderstandings .....

Comment

Ooops

You just made it harder for yourself and your wallet thats all.

Comment

That's probably true, but at least I will know its 100% original ... would much rather run it by forum members before shelling out several hundred dollars for a potential fake skull.

Comment

Nice skull though

//Felix
                        I think I am the only one that does'nt know where this one is for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by cris403 View Post
                          ... would much rather run it by forum members before shelling out several hundred dollars for a potential fake skull.
                          The guy had great feedback and a money-back return policy. You had seven days after receipt to determine if it was real. So, you had nothing to lose but postage if it turned out to be fake.

However, by drawing attention to the item, you probably drove up the selling price, which cost you a lot more than the postage if you still won or caused you to lose the item entirely if you were outbid.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                            The guy had great feedback and a money-back return policy. You had seven days after receipt to determine if it was real. So, you had nothing to lose but postage if it turned out to be fake.

However, by drawing attention to the item, you probably drove up the selling price, which cost you a lot more than the postage if you still won or caused you to lose the item entirely if you were outbid.
                            Item was withdrawn from sale by seller - perhaps he got a better private offer.

Some you win ... some you loose

Comment

I saw it sold for $776.00

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X