SS eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS eagle

I recently picked up this eagle, the guy was not 100% sure if it was original but the price was worth the gamble, does anyone know if it is original?
    Attached Files

It looks like real feathers growing out it's chest.
    Too weird for a unissued piece of cloth. Somebody got creative. (9th circle stuff)
    This eagle looks bad to me. I would have passed on this eagle.

Jack

Comment

Impressive design of a type I've not seen, but the back has that thick furry polyester look. I believe this is a replica that probably melts like plastic.

I hope I'm wrong.

regards, Robert

Comment

i have a question to ask other people who see this, ive found two of these, but it has like a matalic look to it, with the white, is it real or fake? the price is 60 bucks but i can trade some items for them. is it worth the gamble?

Comment

I would strongly advise against trading or buying these eagles. This puffy backside weave, the fact the "weave" extends beyond the eagle design, the unknown obverse design, and other less apparent features would make me pass.

Many replica Army and civil organization insignia also bear these features.

regards, Robert

Comment

Originally posted by anti-partisan View Post
            i have a question to ask other people who see this, ive found two of these, but it has like a matalic look to it, with the white, is it real or fake? The price is 60 bucks but i can trade some items for them. Is it worth the gamble?
            no.

Comment

When I first saw this eagle the body of it to me resembled a "lava lamp" shape. I don't like the look of this eagle

Comment

Modern fake made from polyester

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X